- Go to our to Girder data managementto register for access to our information data management platform.
- Request membership in our Nutritional Lung Immunity Github organization.
- Get a Zotero account and send Luis Sordo Vieira an email to get access to our Zotero group.
Read the directions for asset management.
We use the Girder data management platform for asset management (e.g. FASTQ files), Zotero for reference management, and Github for code management. Head here for instructions on how to use these tools.
Get acquainted with the goals of the project
This project is mainly funded by the following grants, which we have included links to a PDF of a summary of the grants. We suggest you read these documents to get acquainted with the goals of our project.
- Multiscale modeling of the battle over iron in invasive lung infection.
- Funding: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases 1R01AI135128-01
- Modular design of multiscale models, with an application to the innate immune response to fungal respiratory pathogens
- Funding: National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering 1U01EB024501-01, National Science Foundation EAGER #1750183
Innate immunity to invasive aspergillosis
- Park, S. J., & Mehrad, B. (2009). Innate Immunity to Aspergillus Species. Clinical Microbiology Reviews, 22(4), 535–551. https://doi.org/10.1128/CMR.00014-09
Modeling of invasive aspergillosis
- Oremland, M., Michels, K. R., Bettina, A. M., Lawrence, C., Mehrad, B., & Laubenbacher, R. (2016). A Computational Model of Invasive Aspergillosis in the Lung and the Role of Iron. BMC Systems Biology, 10, 34. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12918-016-0275-2
Dr. Reinhard Laubenbacher’s Laboratory
- Reinhard Laubenbacher ( Contact PI )
- Luis Sordo Vieira, Research Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Florida
- Henrique De Assis Lopes Ribeiro, Postdoctoral Associate, UConn Health
- Bandita Adhikari, Ph.D. student, UConn Health
- Yu Mei, Graduate student, University of Michigan
- Joseph Masison, M.D., Ph.D. student, UConn Health
Dr. Borna Mehrad’s Laboratory
- Borna Mehrad (PI)
- Yogesh Scindia, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Florida
- William Schroeder (PI)
- Brian Helba, Staff R&D Engineer
- Michael Grauer, Technical Leader
- Jonathan Beezley, Staff R&D Engineer